Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog trains, layouts, and great deals! Oh My!

Ok, first I want to welcome anyone and everyone to my new blog.  For those that followed my last blog, you will know that my family and I were living in Europe while my husband worked for the Army.  Well, now we have finally moved back to the US and have gotten settled into our OWN house!  We live in the mountains of North Carolina, close to Asheville, and I absolutely love this place!!  Love the schools, love the surroundings, love the people....everything is amazing! 


Since we have moved back to the US, I am starting my obsession of scrapbooking again.  I have a few layouts to share with you this morning!  Please feel free to click on the layouts to see the credits and leave some love, if you are so inclined!

 Ok, now if you know me, you know how much I love blog trains!  Well, you don't want to miss this one!  Head over here and check out all the awesome links!  It's a cause that I feel strongly about since I am also a designer....pirating.  But they have managed to turn it into a fun theme, as well!

And don't miss the awesome deals going on at Scrap Orchard for their third birthday celebration!! 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment